This set of Printable Christmas Activity Sheets can be downloaded and printed at home for free as many times as you like! There are 5 different festive-themed activities included, and are perfect for when the kids need a little quiet time during all the chaos of the season!
This post is part of Create the Holidays (formerly Create Christmas) – a series of festive recipes, crafts, printables, and more on The Purple Pumpkin Blog!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Printable Christmas Activity Sheets
I share lots of different types of printable activities on The Purple Pumpkin Blog including coloring sheets, word searches, mazes, and more! But I don’t often put them together in one printable…
This set of printable activity sheets for Christmas is a mini booklet that you can print at home with a variety of different themed activities to keep the kids occupied when they say they’re bored – or when you want them to have a little quiet time!
Included in the printable activity sheets are:
- Coloring Page – featuring a polar bear, penguins, giraffe, Santa Claus, and snowman.
- Word Search Puzzle – with 10 Christmas-related words to find. Plus separate answer sheet.
- Word Scramble Puzzle – with 9 Christmas words to unscramble. Plus separate answer sheet.
- Follow the Path Puzzle – which line will reunite the festive friends? Plus separate answer sheet.
- Grid Copy – copy the drawing into the blank grid.
If you want even more printable activities, check out The Purple Pumpkin Shop where I sell a range of different print-at-home products.
Suggested Art Supplies
I like to keep a good stash of art supplies so that I am always ready when my nieces and nephews come to visit. You don’t need all the things on my suggested art supplies list, but I wanted to share some of my favorites with you.
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box as you can never have too many colors!
- If your child (or you!) prefers to use crayons, I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayolas, again they come in various counts.
- Prefer colored pencils? I really don’t think you can go wrong with Crayolas for coloring!
- They also have fun scented pencils which will no doubt bring the holiday coloring page alive with smells!
- Does your child like to paint? I bought this Arteza Kid’s Watercolor Kit for my 6-year-old niece and she loves it!
- Want to add some sparkle? Add glitter! Crayola has a 25 count set, and a 9 count set of glitter glue.
- Highlighters are great for marking the words in word search puzzles.
- A stash of writing pencils and erasers, plus some writing pens for using in mazes, grid puzzles, and word scrambles, are a must!
Benefits of Word Games and Other Puzzles
Puzzles are great brain training puzzles for people of all ages.
They are fun to do and they have some great benefits including:
- Developing word and pattern recognition.
- Encourage and boost problem-solving skills.
- Increasing vocabulary and improving spelling.
- Can help to boost your memory and brain development.
- Helps to practice patience, persistence, and concentration.
- Helps to improve cognitive thought processes
- Improves fine motor skills as you trace a line through the maze or keep within the lines when coloring in.
- Improves visual motor skills as your eyes scan the maze or word search board for possible solutions.
Grab Your Free Printables Below!
Join us in The Pumpkin Patch – the free membership group here on The Purple Pumpkin Blog! If you’re already a member (thank you!) you can still grab this freebie – just enter your email and it’ll wing its way to you too!
More Christmas Printables
Looking for other seasonal printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Nine Free Printable Snowman Word Search Puzzles
- Free Snowman Coloring Sheets To Print at Home!
- Fun & Free Snowman I Spy Game Printable for Winter!
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! It makes me so happy to know that you LOVE them as much as I love creating them! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
The Create the Holidays (formerly Create Christmas) series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog is filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more for Christmas and the Winter Holidays! You can check out Create the Holidays from 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 and 2012 for tons of awesome Holiday ideas and inspiration!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colors may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!