Kick off your festive fun with our free Christmas bingo printable! It’s the perfect game to gather the whole family around this holiday season.
The adorable Christmas bingo cards feature jolly Christmas trees, twinkling lights, candy canes, and the magic of Santa Claus, and is a surefire way to add sparkle to your holiday party. Download now and let the Christmas spirit in!
Don’t have time for this printable now? Tap the heart icon in the bottom right of the screen to save this post for later!
We have included affiliate links to valuable products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and we will be compensated if you purchase after clicking on those links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Free Christmas Bingo Printable
Looking for a fun Christmas activity that people of all ages, from the littlest elves to the oldest Saint Nicks, can enjoy? An easy game of bingo with our Christmas bingo boards is it!
Traditional bingo cards have numbers to check off; however, our free printable Christmas bingo cards are filled with fun, festive images of Santa, his reindeer and elves, Christmas candy, cakes, and cookies, and even frosty snowmen and penguins!
Printable bingo games can be used in several settings, from family gatherings or a dinner party game with friends to hosting a game of Christmas bingo in small groups for care home residents or class parties.
With our bonus digital bingo game boards, it is a fun activity to play over Zoom or House Party with those not in your household and a great way to share the holiday spirit from afar.
Who will be the first player to shout out Bingo?!
Included in This Free Printable Christmas Bingo Cards Set
Our free printable Christmas bingo game has everything you need to play—12 different cards, calling cards, and bingo chips/tokens:
- 12 Christmas Bingo Cards (full page)
- 12 Christmas Bingo Cards (half page)
- Christmas Call Sheet (to cut into calling cards)
- 300 Bingo Tokens (12 different designs)
- This free printable bingo game is for 2 to 12 players.
The bingo cards have twelve unique designs.
The Christmas bingo cards (and bingo tokens) are full-page and half–page sizes; they are the same layouts, just different sizes.
Simply print off the size you want to use. The larger, full page might suit younger children or senior players.
Where Are The Free Bingo Downloads?
- You will find the Christmas bingo pdf download links at the bottom of this post, surrounded by a purple box.
- Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″).
- Download the appropriate size for your printer and print it onto white paper.
How To Set Up The Bingo Game
- Download the free printable file to your device (downloads are further down the page, surrounded by a purple box).
- Print the size of the Bingo Card you require. If printing the half-page cards, cut them in half so each player has one each.
- Print and cut the Bingo Calling Cards along the lines, fold them in half and in half again, and place them into a bowl.
- Print and cut the Tokens – each player needs 25.
- Alternatively, if you don’t want to print out the Tokens, you can use dot markers or bingo markers (called daubers) to mark off each image as it is called.
Tips for Best Results
- For the best experience, print your free bingo cards on white card stock or regular paper.
- If you want to use them year after year, laminating them is a great way to make them durable and compatible with dry erase markers.
- If you laminate the calling cards, shuffle them, and draw them like playing cards.
How to Play Christmas Picture Bingo:
If you don’t know how to play bingo, here is a quick rundown.
- Assign someone to be the Bingo Caller.
- Each player is given a Bingo Card and a set of Tokens.
- Players cover the FREE SPACE in the middle of the Christmas Bingo Card.
- Decide the winning straight line(s): a horizontal line, a vertical line, two lines, or a diagonal line. Other winning combos are four corners or filling the board entirely for a Full House.
- The Bingo Caller pulls out one of the Calling Cards and calls it out to the players.
- The players then cover that picture on their bingo cards.
- The winner is the first to complete the winning line(s) and shouts BINGO!
- TIP! Hand out prizes for each winning sequence, with a grand prize for a Full House.
More Bingo Printables
For more bingo printables, check these out:
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Bingo Cards
- Chinese New Year Bingo Free Printable!
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Bingo Cards
- Free Printable Mardi Gras Bingo Cards for Bingo Game Night!
How To Play Over Zoom or House Party
We’ve made digital versions of our printable bingo cards, so you can play online with friends and family this Christmas season via services like Zoom or House Party.
Send each player a different digital bingo card that they can save to their phone or tablet and use to play this fun Christmas game!
Play the game as usual, calling out the Christmas bingo images and players marking off their digital cards with the edit/markup feature available on most phones.
Alternatively, they can print out their own bingo cards and play traditionally.
Download the Single Cards in the download box below. Please note that the cards are graphic files that can be resized and printed to fit your paper size.
I’ve made each one available as a single sheet so all players can receive a different card. These single files are zipped up in a ZIP file, which you can unzip using Winzip – usually found on most computers or using WinRAR.
Download Christmas Bingo Cards
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for more awesome printables and products!
The Create the Holidays series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog is filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more for Christmas and the Winter Holidays!
You can check out Create the Holidays (formerly Create Christmas) from 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013, and 2012 for tons of awesome Holiday ideas and inspiration!
The free printables are in PDF format and can be opened with the free-to-use Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF Reader). If the download is a Zip File, it can be downloaded with WinZip, WinRar, or other software typically bundled on computers. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read our full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at an online print shop or print shop in-store if you don’t have access to a printer; however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colors may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest, and on your blog/website with a link to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or your blog/website. If you use any of our printables, it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform you hang out on, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so we can find you!