If you’re looking for Christmas cookie recipes, you’ve come to the right place! I’ve rounded up 20+ delicious cookie recipes, including some of my own, that you can make for the festive season. Make them to giveaway as yummy homemade gifts, make a batch to store in the pantry for when guests pop round for a cuppa, or make a different cookie everyday throughout Christmas if you like!
There is a varied selection of Christmas cookie recipes below, with traditional festive flavours like peppermint, eggnog, clementine, rum, and of course chocolate! There are also gluten free cookie recipes which are marked with an asterisk (*).
Use the Pinterest Save button below, so that you can pin it to your Pinterest boards to remind you to come back and check out another recipe!
- Chocolate Covered Oreo Balls – To Simply Inspire
- Russian Tea Cakes – O Taste and See
- Candy Cane Cookies – Home Cooking Memories
- Peppermint Biscotti – Home Cooking Memories
- Eggnog Biscotti – Home Cooking Memories.
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – Suburban Simplicity
- Rudolf Cookies – The Frugal Navy Wife
- Basic Shortbread Fingers – Martha Stewart
- Melting Snowman Cookies – BBC Good Food
- Christmas Tree Cookies – Wholefully
- Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Cookies – Wholefully
- Chewy Lemon Snowdrop Cookies – Wholefully
- Clementine Rum Balls – Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Gluten Free Chocolate Peppermint Madeleines – Fearless Dining*
- Gluten Free Pfeffernusse Cookies – Fearless Dining*
- Hot Chocolate and Marshmallow Thumbprint Cookies – Baking Beauty
- Snowball Cookies with Cranberries – Gal On A Mission
- Peppermint Mocha Cookies – Baking Beauty
- Double Chocolate and Almond Cookies – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Macadamia and Cranberry Biscotti – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Almond Biscotti – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Triple Choc Cookies – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free Almond Macaroons – The Purple Pumpkin Blog*
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free Cinnamon Balls – The Purple Pumpkin Blog*
For more Christmas ideas, check out my Christmas Pinterest Board here!
Create Christmas is a month long series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog where I share 31 days of ideas for Christmas and Winter. It could be a craft, recipe, printable, gift guide, roundup, fashion, or something else(!) relating to the festive season. I always hope that these give you inspiration to create Christmas! Here are the previous years in this series: 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015