With 4th of July on the horizon, here are 30+ awesome Patriotic Crafts that are perfect to make when you want to inject some red, white and blue into your home!
For lots more craft ideas on The Purple Pumpkin Blog, check out these 100+ crafts for adults and kids!
There is a real mix of crafts for you to choose from, including wreaths, bath bombs, paper crafts, sewing projects, home decor, and clothing. There are projects for kids, tweens, teens, and adults – lots of crafty fun for the whole family!
So if you are looking for something creative to do for 4th of July, then take a look through this list of ideas. I’m sure you’ll find something to make that will get you in the patriotic spirit!
As with all of my roundups, there are ideas from my blog as well as from lots of fab blogs from around the world. I have made all of links to these patriotic crafts open in a new window so that you don’t lose your place on the list. The list corresponds with the photo above – so that you can get an idea what the finished craft should look like. Have fun!
- My Patriotic Paper Banner is an easy craft for the whole family. Make lots of them to decorated for the Fourth!
- I think this Bald Eagle Felt Plush is so cute! You could make just one, or several of this great American bird!
- My 4th of July Paper Flower Wreath is so festive with red, white, and blue paper roses.
- My Patriotic Pinwheels – coming soon!
- These handmade Confetti Poppers from Mommy Made That are fun to make, and fun to pop on Independence Day!
- Simple Everyday Mom’s Party Poppers are patriotic, fun, inexpensive, and best of all easy to make!
- These Red White & Blue Sparkler Jars from Three Little Ferns are made with colored sand and a mason jar – an easy peasy decor idea!
- Little Bins For Little Hands’ 4th of July Slime Recipe combines the traditional colors of the holiday with a whole lotta sparkle from glitter!
- Heather from Glitter On A Dime turns popsicle sticks into these Patriotic Bracelets which are so much for for kids to decorate!
- This Handprint Bald Eagle Craft from Simple Everyday Mom is a fun and easy paper craft for kids.
- I love these 4th of July Porch Decorations by Cookies, Coffee & Crafts.
- The Red White and Blue Bandana Quilt from Scattered Thoughts Of A Crafty Mom is perfect for patriotic picnics!
- This Farmhouse Garland For Independence Day is really easy to make, and Leslie from We’re Bright At Home suggests that you can make these garlands for other holidays by using different colors.
- If you looking for a project on a budget, try Smart Fun DIY’s 4th of July Diy Terra Cotta Pots.
- We’re Bright At Home has Painted Farmhouse Mason Jars that will have many uses for your celebrations.
- Happiness Is Homemade shows how to turn plain shoes into DIY Star Spangled 4th of July Shoes with paint markers.
- This Ruffle Skirt is a pretty summer skirt for toddlers. Follow Life Sew Savory’s sewing tutorial to make one for your child.
- The Beaded Red,White and Yum! T-Shirt from Scattered Thoughts Of A Crafty Mom is fun to make, and looks awesome too!
- Another project from Scattered Thoughts Of A Crafty Mom are Ribbon Embellished Flip Flops. Jamie uses ribbons to jazz up a cheap pair of flip flops. I think they look fab!
- The Citronella Jelly Candle from Down Red Bud Drive is so simple, but will keep the bugs away in style the next time you want to sit outside!
- Natural Beach Living’s 4th of July Kids Blowers are fun to make with your children, and they’ll have fun using them too!
- Krisit, from I Should Be Mopping The Floor made these Patriotic Glassine Confetti Packets because her child does not like fireworks. She says they’re an “alternative so he can enjoy the fanfare and sparkle of the Fourth of July, too.”
- Bring some red, white and blue to bath time with this easy to make 4th Of July Bath Bomb from DIY Beauty Base.
- These Patriotic Washi Tape Coasters from Amy Latta Creations are super simple to make!
- This Easy Outdoor DIY Patriotic Flag Wreath from Tidy Mom looks gorgeous. You wouldn’t believe it’s made from plastic tablecloths!
- This beautiful Patriotic Wreath from Down Red Bud Drive is made with bandanas.
- Amy Latta Creations’ Hand Lettered Patriotic Printable is an original piece that she created by lettering the national anthem into an outline of the USA.
- Cookies, Coffee & Crafts uses burlap and pinwheels to make this Patriotic Pinwheel Wreath.
- Our Crafty Mom made this Fourth Of July Bandana Wreath with supplies from the Dollar Store.
- These American Flag Mason Jar Easy Sand Art for July 4th from Atta Girl Says are a fun project for the whole family.
- Make these 4th Of July Rockets from The Printables Fairy with your kids.
- This 4th Of July Patriotic Sensory Bottle from My Home Based Life will keep your kiddos calm while waiting for the fireworks!
- Add some sparkle to your outdoor table with these Red, White & Blue Lanterns from Happiness Is Homemade. They’re easy enough for even small children to craft.
- Pink Fortitude’s American Flag Wine Cork Upcycle Craft not only looks amazing, but is easy to make, and a great way to upcycle all those old corks!
Share this post with your family and friends on social media – just use the buttons below!
Your shares are how The Purple Pumpkin Blog grows and I am sincerely grateful every time you share something. ♥
I may not be an American myself, but I just love any reason to celebrate, and of course, love sharing lots of ideas and inspiration with you! I hope you have fun trying out all these awesome patriotic crafts!
Creativity, Delivered! Would you like weekly inspiration delivered right to you each week? Join The Pumpkin Patch and you’ll get all that and more!