Download these free printable Essential Workers Coloring Sheets to fill with all the colors of the rainbow and to hang in your windows to let the wonderful key workers know that we are behind them while they are on the front line keeping us all safe. When boredom strikes, pull out these printable colouring pages and start colouring!
Essential Workers Coloring Sheets
I shared some Thank You NHS Colouring Pages which were for my readers in the UK, but promised I would share generic healthcare worker ones too.
I thought I would expand on that and share a whole set of essential workers coloring sheets which includes not only healthcare services, but also other front liners and key workers.
While many of us are staying home right now, there are many others that have to continue going out to help keep us all safe and well. This will include doctors, nurses, police, firefighters, store workers, farmers, teachers, and countless more.
Here in the UK people are hanging their art and colouring pages in their windows to let key workers know that we are behind them – and I’m pretty sure that it’s not just the UK that is doing this!
If we as regular citizens can give back in some tiny way – even as something as simple as colouring something in to show that we are thinking of them too and thank them for their service – then it’s a good thing, wouldn’t you agree?
For demonstration purposes I’ve digitally coloured one of the pages in, but the blank one is in the printable set!
There are 9 different designs in this set – here is a description of each coloring page:
- Two rows of essential workers including – farmer, cleaner, nurse, police officer, chef, construction worker, firefighter, grocery store worker, teacher, and doctor, with the words “Thank You Essential Workers!” in the center of the page.
- Two rows of the essential workers as listed above but with the words “Thank You Key Workers” in the center of the page.
- A firefighter, police officer, nurse and doctor standing in a line in front of a rainbow with the words “Thank You Front-Liners!”
- A row of doctors and nurses standing in front of a rainbow with the words “Thank You Healthcare Workers!” and two medicine bottles with heart labels at the top of the page.
- A nurse and a doctor standing side-by-side in front of a rainbow with two hearts above them with lifelines going through. The words “Thank you! Doctors & Nurses” at the top of the page.
- The words “Thank you! Firefighters” at the top of the page with a fire truck behind a standing firefighter and a kneeling firefighter with a hose.
- Two police officers with a police dog standing in front of a police car. The words “Thank You! Police Officers” at the top of the page.
- A rainbow with the words “Stay Home!” at the top and “Stay Safe!” at the bottom.
- A rainbow behind some clouds with the words “Somewhere over the rainbow” at the bottom of the page.
Grab the free printable downloads further down this page – they are surrounded by a purple box.
I’ve provided two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) – use which size is appropriate for your printer.
Use your favorite coloring medium to add your artistic flair to the key worker/front-liner colouring pages!
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box as you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, use colored pencils.
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayolas
- Or how about using a paint set?
More Colouring Printables
Looking for more colouring printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Thank You NHS Colouring Pages – Free Printables!
- Free Printable Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Adult Coloring Pages / Colouring Pages for Adults
- Free Printable Unicorn Coloring Book
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! It makes me so happy to know that you LOVE them as much as I love creating them! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Download Coloring Sheets
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!