The spooky season is upon us and if you’re looking for a fun quiet-time activity for the kiddos, these free printable dinosaur Halloween Color By Number coloring pages might just be the ticket! If your children love dinosaurs, they are just going to love the cute dinos dressed up as witches, mummies, and vampires to color in!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Dinosaur Halloween Color By Number
You don’t have to worry about what colors to choose with color by number books, just follow the color key at the top of each page to color in the dinosaur that is dressed up for Halloween!
If your kiddos love dinosaurs they are going to absolutely love these fun coloring pages which are a free sample from my full 30-page Halloween Dinosaur Color By Number Coloring Book that is available in PDF print-at-home format in my online shop, Purple Pumpkin Printables.
In this freebie set are the following Halloween dinosaurs to color in:
- T-Rex Mummy
- Velociraptor Vampire
- Diplodocus Witch
This full 30-page coloring book is suitable for age 5+ but of course, any age can enjoy the coloring pages with different dinosaurs dressed up for Halloween including:
- T-Rex Skeleton
- Stegosaurus Devil
- Triceratops Pumpkin
- Pterodactyl Vampire
- Velociraptor Pirate
- Ankylosaurs Ghost
- Brachiosaurus Frankenstein
- Diplodocus Witch
How Do I Download the Printables?
- You can grab your freebies further down the page – lookout for the orange box at the end of this post!
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
- When you download the free printable and join The Pumpkin Patch you’ll also get a discount code for money off the printable version of the full 30-page Halloween Dinosaur Color By Number Coloring Book!
Suggested Art Supplies
I like to keep a good stash of art supplies to always be ready when my nieces and nephews come to visit. You don’t need all the things on my suggested art supplies list, but I wanted to share some of my favorites with you.
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box as you can never have too many colors!
- If your child (or you!) prefers to use crayons, I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayolas, again they come in various counts.
- Prefer colored pencils? I love Faber-Castell for beautiful blending, and Prismacolor are another great brand that I love to use.
- But for a cheaper option, I really don’t think you can go wrong with Crayola for coloring.
- They also have fun scented pencils which will no doubt bring the coloring page alive with smells!
- Does your child like to paint? I bought this Arteza Kid’s Watercolor Kit for my 6-year-old niece and she loves it!
- Want to add some sparkle? Add glitter! Crayola has a 25 count set, and a 9 count set of glitter glue.
More Coloring Pages
Looking for other fun printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Printable Big Construction Vehicles Coloring Pages & Activity Sheets
- Free Printable Autumn & Fall Apple Coloring Sheets
- Free Printable Unicorn Coloring Book
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Free Dinosaur Halloween Color By Number Pages Download
Just a reminder, when you become a member of The Pumpkin Patch and download these free printable Dino Halloween Color By Number pages, you will also get a discount code for money off the printable version of the full 30-page Halloween Dinosaur Color By Number Coloring Book!
IMPORTANT: You will need to confirm your email (thems the internet rules, I’m afraid!) – whether you are a brand new seedling or an established pumpkin in the patch! So please don’t forget to do so or you’ll miss out on your free printables!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!