It’s Christmas time and many kids will be preparing for their school Nativity performance! As a fun activity for them, why not download this Free Printable Nativity Coloring Page? Featuring the Baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and the Three Kings, it’s a wonderful Nativity scene to print and color!
This post is part of Create the Holidays (formerly Create Christmas) – a series of festive recipes, crafts, printables, and more on The Purple Pumpkin Blog!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Free Printable Nativity Coloring Page
This printable Nativity coloring page is a free example page from my latest Christmas coloring book available on Amazon: The Birth of Jesus Nativity Coloring Book – Christmas Story Coloring for Kids!
The full book features 30 pages of detailed Christian scenes telling the story of the nativity and the birth of Jesus.
From the archangel, Gabriel telling Mary she would give birth to the baby Jesus, to the journey to Bethlehem and the Magi outsmarting the evil King Herod, this nativity coloring book is just the place for kids to learn the story of Christmas while they color the simple images.
But if you can’t wait for a tangible book to be delivered, why not purchase and download the printable PDF version that I have in my online shop, Purple Pumpkin Printables.
How Do I Download the Free Printable Coloring Sheet?
- You can grab your freebie further down the page – lookout for the red box at the end of this post!
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
- When you download the free printable and join The Pumpkin Patch you’ll also get a discount code for money off the printable version of the full 30-Page Printable The Birth of Jesus Nativity Coloring Book!
Suggested Art Supplies
You don’t need all the things on my suggested art supplies list, but I wanted to share some of my favorites with you.
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box as you can never have too many colors!
- If your child (or you!) prefers to use crayons, I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayolas, again they come in various counts.
- Prefer colored pencils? I love Faber-Castell for beautiful blending, and Prismacolor are another great brand that I love to use.
- But for a cheaper option, I really don’t think you can go wrong with Crayola for coloring.
- Want to add some sparkle? Add glitter! Crayola has a 25 count set, and a 9 count set of glitter glue.
More Christmas Coloring & Activity Printables
Looking for other fun printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Snowman Coloring Sheets To Print at Home!
- Free Printable Christmas Coloring Page!
- Free Printable Christmas Activity Sheets for Kids (Print at Home!)
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Nativity Coloring Page Download
Just a reminder, when you become a member of The Pumpkin Patch and download this free printable Nativity Coloring Page, you will also get a discount code for money off the printable version of the full 30-Page Printable The Birth of Jesus Nativity Coloring Book! Don’t forget it’s available on Amazon too!
IMPORTANT: You will need to confirm your email (thems the internet rules, I’m afraid!) – whether you are a brand new seedling or an established pumpkin in the patch! So please don’t forget to do so or you’ll miss out on your free printables!
The Create the Holidays (formerly Create Christmas) series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog is filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more for Christmas and the Winter Holidays! You can check out Create the Holidays from 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 and 2012 for tons of awesome Holiday ideas and inspiration!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colors may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!