Today’s free Halloween printable is for cupcake wrappers to match the Disney Villains Cupcake Toppers that I shared yesterday.
My plan for this year’s Halloween party at home is themed around our recent Walt Disney Holiday. As such, I’ve entitled it “Shellbe’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party” as a play on Mickey’s party of the same name. Shellbe is one of my nicknames, in case you wondered!
When I make sets of printables, I have them all matching, so by the end of this collection, you’ll have everything you need to throw your own Not-So-Scary Halloween Party too!
For these printables, I’ve used 24 Villains, using 7 different colour themes. Within each set are 4 Disney Villains, plus a selection of other Halloween designs. Stick to one colour, or mix and match them.
- Disney Villains Cupcake Toppers – Blue (Gantu, Hades, Oogie Boogie, Randall)
- Disney Villains Cupcake Toppers – Green (Evil Queen, Maleficent, Scar, Sheriff of Nottingham)
- Disney Villains Cupcake Toppers – Orange (Clayton, Frollo, Gaston, Jafar)
- Disney Villains Cupcake Toppers – Pink (Dr. Facilier, King Candy, Lotso, Yzma)
- Disney Villains Cupcake Toppers – Purple (Cruella De Vil, Madam Mim, Prince John, Ursula)
- Disney Villains Cupcake Toppers – Red (Headless Horseman, Lady Tremaine, Queen of Hearts, Shere Khan)
- Disney Villains Cupcake Toppers – Yellow (Captain Hook, Mother Gothel, Shan Yu, Syndrome)
How to assemble cupcake wrappers
Print off the required number of cupcake wrappers onto thin card or thick paper.
Cut out and wrap around to form the case – secure with tape or glue.
Place cupcake inside!
Here are last year’s cupcake wrappers – I’ve not had any time to print these new ones yet! But you get the idea of how my cupcake wrappers work (it’s really not that hard!)
Need cupcake recipes? Check out all of my cupcake archives here!
The printable document(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use.
Printables created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog are for personal use only and not for resale. If you wish to link to, pin or share my printables, you are welcome to do so as long as a link back to the blog post is shown and the watermarks are kept intact. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Just leave me a comment, here on my blog, on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest! I hope you find them useful!