Hubby made this delish sandwich at the weekend – barbecued pork loin steaks with grilled apples and coleslaw. A very tasty invention of his!
He marinated the pork loin steaks in a little olive oil, garlic salt and dried rosemary and threw them over the coals. He then sliced up some apple and put them on to grill as well. He’d bought a coleslaw mix that came with a ranch dressing, but you could easily make your own.
All the ingredients were assembled in a toasted bun – it was awesome!
- 2 pork loin steaks
- olive oil
- garlic salt
- dried rosemary
- 1 red apple, sliced
- 2 buns, toasted
- portion of coleslaw
- Marinade the pork with some olive oil, garlic salt and rosemary. Leave for 20 minutes.
- Grill the pork for a few minutes each side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, grill the apple slices turning to brown on both sides.
- When just ready to serve, brush the buns with a little olive oil and toast.
- Serve the pork loin steaks on the bun topped with the apple slices and coleslaw.