Today I’ve rounded up 15 fun and easy Christmas crafts that you can have a go at making for the festive season. It seems I don’t have as many Christmas crafts on my blog as I thought I did – especially compared to Halloween. So I’ve also included some lovely ideas from my fellow crafty bloggers.
There are ideas for decorations, cards, wreaths, and ornaments – I hope you have fun trying this selection of crafts out – they’re a perfect way to spend a chilly winter afternoon!
15 Fun + Easy Christmas Crafts
- Pipe Cleaner & Pom Pom Reindeer
- Button Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Super Simple Snowglobe
- Christmas Shadow Box
- Easy Christmas Wreath
- Dried Fruit Christmas Decorations
- Glitter Pinecones
- Simple Christmas Cards – Daisies & Pie
- Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees – Zing Zing Tree
- Glittery Helicopter (Sycamore) Seed Decorations – Zing Zing Tree
- Christmas Ornament Sun Catchers – In The Playroom
- Stamped Clay Ornaments – Crafts On Sea
- Felt Christmas Robin – Mum In The Madhouse
- Jam Jar Star Lanterns – Hodge Podge Craft
- Handprint Snowman Baubles – Messy Little Monsters
You may find a few more roundups for this year’s Create Christmas, but I would like to try and post every day, as I have in previous years, if I can!
Create Christmas is a month long series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog where I share my ideas for Christmas and Winter. It could be a recipe, craft, printable, gift guide, fashion, or something else entirely! I’m struggling with my mental health at the moment, and I know I’m not going to be able to commit to this every single day – but I’ll give it a good try! Find all posts for Create Christmas 2015 here. And check out previous years here: Create Christmas 2014 | Create Christmas 2013 | Create Christmas 2012