If you’re looking for Christmas Biscuits and Cookies recipes to make at home this December, then look no further as I’ve rounded up lots of them for you to try at home!
Christmas Biscuits and Cookies
This first selection have been submitted by bloggers to The Purple Pumpkin Blog – all the links to their recipes can be found under the image. Thank you to the bloggers who submitted their posts to me!
- Easy Peasy Gingerbread from Redhead Babyled
- Shortbread Fingers from Garden Tea Cakes and Me
- Christmas Cookies from My Family Fever
- Old Fashioned Shortbread from The Clumsy Cook
- Quick & Easy Cinnamon Biscuits from Bark Time = Everything and Nothing
- Gingerbread Cookies from Mummy and the Chunks
- Cinnamon and Ginger Christmas Biscuits from Single Parent Pessimist
- Christmas Shortbread from Hellie’s Corner
Christmas Biscuits and Cookies from The Purple Pumpkin Blog
It’s been a long time since I’ve shared any biscuit or cookie recipes, so here are some from Christmas past!
- Double Chocolate and Almond Cookies
- Macadamia and Cranberry Biscotti
- Cinnamon Balls
- Almond Biscotti
- Triple Choc Cookies
- White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
Create Christmas is an annual series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog where I blog each day with something to cook, craft or create for Christmas. This year I’m also sharing a round-up post with ideas and inspiration from other bloggers. If you’d like to be involved, just check out the Calling All Bloggers post here. Don’t forget to check out the blogger Create Christmas Linky too!