Oh the things you learn about on Twitter! I first learned about National Curry Week in 2015 and to celebrate, I rounded up 10+ curry recipes that I shared on my blog over the years. To spice it up for 2017, I’ve resurrected that old post, added a few more of my recipes and added several more from my blogger friends.
National Curry Week is in its 20th year, and runs for one week in October.
10+ Tasty Curry Recipes
But what is National Curry Week? According to the website, its primary purpose continues to be rejoicing in all things curry and most importantly, to raise money for malnourishment and poverty focused charities. There are a variety of ways to get involved from holding your own cracking curry night at home to eating out at one of the tip-top participating restaurants.
There is a mix of curries here from around the world – Indian, South African, Thai, Chinese and more. I’m sure you will find one (or several) recipes that you can try out at home. Enjoy!
- Chicken Jalfrezi
- Chicken Korma
- Chicken Balti
- Lamb Sag Aloo
- Butter Bean & Butternut Squash Biryani
- Bunny Chow
- Bung It In The Oven Chicken Curry
- Oven Baked Vegetable Curry with Lemon Turmeric Rice
- One Pot Vegetable Curry & Rice
- Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
- Chicken Curry Tray Bake (Slimming World Friendly)
- Beef & Vegetable Coconut Satay Curry
- Vegan Vegetable Curry – Inspire, Create, Educate
- Easy Lamb & Potato Curry – Daisies & Pie
- Quick Lamb Kofta Curry – Daisies & Pie
- Cauliflower & Chickpea Curry – Daisies & Pie
- Peanut Butter Curry – Misadventurous Mummy
- Thai Red Chicken Curry – Misadventurous Mummy
- Aromatic Beef Curry – Misadventurous Mummy
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to this me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here!
Please feel free to share these tasty Curry Recipes by using the social buttons on the side or bottom of this post! Don’t forget that you can join The Pumpkin Patch for member exclusive freebies, offers, and more; and follow The Purple Pumpkin Blog posts on Feedly or on Bloglovin’ so that you don’t miss out!