I know that is quite a bold statement to describe something as the best ever, but having used several different cases for my iPhones over the years, I can safely say, that for me, Loopy Cases are the best iPhone case ever!
One thing I’m paranoid about is dropping my phone… and breaking it. They cost a lot of money in the first place (either upfront, or via a phone contract), and are pricey to repair as well. I have been on the search for phone case that I can use safely with one hand for a while, and then discovered Loopy Cases – they have changed my iPhone’s life! If you watch my video below, or over on my YouTube Channel, you’ll see how easy it is to use the case, and what I really think about it. (Spoiler alert: I love it!)
Here are some finer details about Loopy Cases, as I know I missed some things out as I was talking in the video review.
Loopy Cases are the first with a loop to Stop The Drop™, and are available for the iPhone 6/6s, iPhone 6 PLUS/6s PLUS, and Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, S7, & Note 5. With phones getting bigger and bigger these days, holding and using them in one hand is becoming increasingly more difficult! And that is where Loopy Cases steps in to help with this problem.
- You can reach all areas of your screen with just one hand. With your finger in the loop, you don’t have to worry about accidentally dropping your phone..
- You can safely carry more than one item in your hand, because your phone is looped onto your finger, leaving you free to pick up other things.
- It’s comfortable to hold and use, and there is no more worry about dropping the phone in your face when lying down!
- The loop is flexible so it can fold down to fit into your pocket without lots of extra bulk.
- The case itself is a wrap around TPU blend bumper, protecting your phone from wear and tear 360 degrees around. This protection is 3mm thin, allowing you to keep your phone’s sleek, slim finish.
- There is a raised front lip to protect your phone from face-down drops (the scariest thing ever!)
- The loop is secure and tested for up to 10+ pounds of tug! Phones weigh less than a pound, so we’re safe!
- The loop acts as a handy kickstand so you can watch videos without worrying about finding something to prop your phone against.
- Oversized port holes, so that you can be sure that chargers and jacks can be used with ease.
- Available in 7 colours, and interchangeable loops, so you can mix and match to suit your style.
- Right and left handed versions available.
- $35 for the iPhone Loopy Cases, and Samsung cases are currently reduced, starting at $25.
- Loopy Cases ship internationally – spend over $50 and it’s free shipping!
Check out the video from Loopy Cases which I mention several times in my video review!
Now you’ve read and heard about Loopy Cases, what do you think about them? Do you think it’s something you’d buy to protect your phone?
Disclosure: I was sent this product to review. All opinions are my own.