Welcome to Day 50 of 100 Days of Disney here on The Purple Pumpkin Blog! Be sure to check out all of the other posts in this series, and if you would like to share your own Disney blog posts or pictures, make sure you check out the #100DaysOfDisney Link Party!
I’ve decided to share the planning tools I use when organising our Walt Disney World vacation(s); I’m not a pro planner, I’ve just done this three times now, and already planning the fourth and fifth visits (yes, I’m an Orlando and WDW loon – but it’s my happy place!!) so I like to think I know what I’m doing!!
This really is a short post – just so I can get this up here, and I WILL expand on it, so please do come and check back!
Here are the things I use when planning our holidays to Orlando, Florida…they include books, blogs, forums and websites!
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World by Bob Sehlinger & Len Testa (Buy here in the US)
- Brit Guide to Orlando and Walt Disney World by Simon & Susan Veness
- The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World by Susan Veness (Buy here in the US)
- Hidden Mickeys – A Field Guide to Walt Disney World’s Best Kept Secrets by Steven M Barrett (Buy here in the US)
- The Dibb Forum
- The DIS Discussion Forum
- AllEars – WDW Dining Menus
- Disney Food Blog
- Orlando Informer – because we do, do other things in Florida besides WDW!!
- Build A Better Mouse Trip
- British Airways
- Virgin Holidays
- Skyscanner – flight price checker
- Momondo – flight price checker
- Expedia – flight price checker
- Walt Disney World Official Website
- My Disney Experience + App
- Disney PhotoPass
- Disney Memory Maker
- Disney FastPass+
- Disney MagicBands
- Disney Advance Dining Reservations
- Disney Parks Blog
- Attraction Tickets Direct
- Tuscan Hills Best – villa rentals
- Dibb Villas – villa rentals
- Touring Plans
- Money Supermarket
- and of course, my own set of planning resources I’ve created over the years!
Like I said, I’ll be back to touch upon all these links and how I use them! Meanwhile, sing along…
Woah, we’re halfway there!
Day 50 of #100DaysOfDisney is done – 50 to go!
Come back tomorrow for another Disney related blog post!
Posts in the #100DaysOfDisney Series…
Disney Make It Monday | Tasty Tuesday | Wednesday Around The World | Theme Park Thursday | Disney Fashion Friday & Disney Merchandise | Saturday Night at the Disney Movies | Disney Sunday Sounds