June’s My Little Box is called Summer Vibes, and is my fourth box from this subscription service. I subscribed to this box a while ago, but stopped and recently came back. I do go on a bit of a rant with this box – one item in particular got my back up, and it would seem I’m not the only one!
My Little Box is a beauty/lifestyle box which originated in France. The subscription is £14.95 including P&P a month. Each month has a different theme, and it can be a real mix of items. However, with the recent boxes I’ve had, I have found it to be a bit hit and miss which is such a shame. I have got two more boxes to go, as I’m sure to get my freebies (which is how I was enticed back after a subscription break) that I had to subscribe for 6 months. I’m not sure if I will be continuing my subscription – but time will tell.
Do you subscribe to My Little Box? Let me know in the video comments section!
Watch the video above, or over on my YouTube Channel (have you subscribed yet?!) to see what was inside the box, and what I thought. I didn’t put prices of things in the video, but here is a list of everything.
My Little Box – Summer Vibes
- My Little Beauty Beach-Hair Sea, Sun, Hair | £7
- Swimsuit Pouch by My Little Box| £7
- T-Shirt Girls Just Wanna Have Sun | £15
- Two Face Glitter Glue | £10
- Ciaté Mini Nail Polish – Star Gazer (5ml)| £6
- Kusmi Tea Iced Tea Sample – Aqua Fizz | £1.40 | Full boxes of ice tea available on the Kusmi Tea website; £14 for 10 bags.