I started compiling a list of things I want to do by the time I’m 40 years old (September 2016), and finally, have the list finished! It’s harder than I thought it would be, but once I started writing, there were lots more things that didn’t make it :D I wanted to include everything that I felt would be achievable during the next 14 months till I’m 40! So here it is in all its glory…
Forty Before 40
Go camping – end of July 2015!Read: Our Weekend at Camp Bestival: Day 1 – Setting Up Camp Go to a festival – as above!Read: Our Weekend at Camp Bestival
- Visit a spa
- Go on a wellness/spiritual retreat
- Finish decorating the house – it’s taking f.o.r.e.v.e.r!
- Go to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival – that’s coming up in October 2015!
- Visit Orlando for Halloween – also coming up in October 2015!
- Watch the sunset from a beach
- Write a letter to myself for my 50th birthday!
- Have a professional photoshoot
- Go geo-caching
- Have a couples photo shoot
- Have a cream tea in Cornwall
- Cook something from every one of my cook books
- Dine at a Michelin Starred restaurant
- Go to Europe for the weekend
- Have a makeover
- Lie back and look at the stars in the middle of nowhere
- Stay in a 5-Star hotel
- Have afternoon tea at the best afternoon tea venue in London (wherever that may be!)
- Visit Scotland, N.Ireland or Wales
- Have my tarot read
Go to River Cottage – I’m doing that in September 2015!Read: My Dream Day at River Cottage
- Learn to play the guitar – I’ve bought one already!
- See Phantom of the Opera
- Stay in a tree house
- Go fishing
- Send a secret to PostSecret
- Go to Disneyland – I’m really hoping we get there next year!
- Write a list of the places I want to visit – and try to visit them in my lifetime
- Have a family photo taken at a photographic studio
- Have a picnic in a London park
- Go on a road trip
- Adopt a penguin
- Send a message in a bottle
- Meet Darren Hayes – might be hard since he now lives in the USA!
- Walk along the beach at midnight
- Create a time capsule
- Reach a size 18/20
Finally learn that I am good enough– Read: What Turning 39 Means To Me