I am a bit of a sucker for merchandise – Disney or otherwise! I especially love things that I can use – mugs, plates, glasses (especially novelty glasses!) etc, as well as wall art, decorations, and of course, fridge magnets!
I look forward to seeing what new merch is available in the parks and stores in Walt Disney World each time we go, and this year is no different. I’ve taken a browse through the Disney Store (US version) and picked out a few things that I have fallen in love with (well, as much as one can fall in love with merchandise!) I’m going to be looking out for these items when we are in Orlando this October…
- Mickey Mouse and Tinker Bell Light-Up Ear Hat Ornament Disney Parks 2015 – it’s tradition for us to buy a Christmas ornament with the year of our trip on it.
- Walt Disney World Cinderella Castle Charm by PANDORA – I love charms, I don’t have a PANDORA charm bracelet, but I feel like I need one!
- Adventureland Cloth Napkin Collage – there are several different designs of napkins, I’m loving the Adventureland merch this year.
- Orange Bird Glass Pitcher – this is so cute, and perfect for filling up with orange juice.
- Orange Bird Juice Glass Set – matches the pitcher above.
- Walt Disney World Resort Charm by PANDORA – see above re: PANDORA charm bracelet.
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Souvenir Tray Walt Disney World – I love a serving tray – this would probably get hung on the wall as art though.
- Hitchhiking Ghosts MagicBandits Set The Haunted Mansion – we are in Magic Kingdom for Halloween, and these glow in the dark. WANT!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tree of Life Mug – I love the Tree of Life. I love this mug.
- Walt Disney World Attraction Poster Art Pack – to go on the walls of my she-shed (when we build it!)
- Lilo Stitch Lounge Pants for Women – these are unlikely to go up to my size, but I’m buying the largest they have and hope to fit in them for a future trip!
- Adventureland Trash Can Salt or Pepper Shaker – there were a couple of other different designs, but I love Adventureland, so picked this one out.
- Best of Mickey Mouse Measuring Cup Set – hubs managed to break one of the cups I already have – so have to replace the set…
You can see the full set with prices and links on my Polyvore set here.
Thanks for reading Day 10 of 100 Days of Disney 2015! 90 to go! Come back tomorrow for another Disney post!
Posts in the 100 Days of Disney Series:
Disney Crafts | Disney Printables | Disney Dining | Disney Vacation Planning | Around Walt Disney World | Disney Resorts | Disney Photography | Disney Theme Parks | Disney Rides + Attractions | Disney Shows + Parades | Disney Fashion | Disney Merchandise | Disney Movies | Disney Songs
And if you are a blogger, don’t forget that the 100 Days of Disney – The Blogger Linky is now open!