I LOVE shopping and I love buying things for the people that I love – but I do not love shopping around Christmas! I dislike the crowds, the queues, the car parking rage, the pandemonium, the stress…
Many years ago I started doing all of my Christmas shopping online, and it’s been the best thing I’ve ever done. You can find unusual and unique gifts, shop your favourite high street stores, search for the best deals and get cashback, and, most importantly, do it all from the comfort of your home, in the warm, without the craziness, and at any time of day or night you want! For me, that is a huge win!
I’m putting together some Christmas gift guides this year, as it lets me window shop (which I love doing!), it gives me gift inspiration and ideas for the people in my life, and I get to share some of my favourite things with you! I’ve worked with several companies over the course of the year, and some of them will be featuring in my Christmas gift guides, as well as other companies that I have purchased from in the past. I hope that they in turn give you some ideas for Christmas gifts!
Christmas Gift Guide for Her
I’ve collated 20 gifts for her – be it the other half, your mum, your nan, your sister, your daughter, your niece, your auntie – all typical girly stuff! I look at every one of these gifts and know exactly who I would be giving them to!
- Beauty Box Subscription – I’ve bought and reviewed several beauty boxes this year: Glossybox, Birchbox, Love Me Beauty.
- Dear Mum – your mum fills it out with all of her memories and gives it back to you one day. A beautiful gift ♥
- Pamper Day Experience – or any other sort of experience day.
- Make-Up – all the women I know wear some sort of make-up.
- Her Ladyship Mug – because we all want to think we’re royalty!
- Great British Bake Off: Big Book of Baking – everyone seems to have the GBBO bug!
- Perfume – it’s an easy gift to buy if you know their favourite fragrance.
- Lip Flask – a completely girly way to carry your favourite tipple!
- Ladies Coin Tray – admit it, us women have our crap too!
- Diamonds – they’re a girl’s best friend!
- Candles – there are so many gorgeous smelling ones these days.
- Posh Chocolates – in a gift set is even better!
- Slippers – it’s one of the gifts I always seem to get at Christmas!
- Chocolate Fountain – lushness!
- Magazine Subscription – lots of women’s mags to choose from, and they’ll get it delivered straight to their door through the year – the gift that keeps on giving!
- Gift Card – for when you’re really, really stuck!
- The Daily Mood – don’t keep them guessing – this flip book can tell everyone!
- Pyjamas – to go with the slippers!
- Soap & Glory – or any kind of bubbly, smelly, washy stuff!
- Pink Diamante Pen – for writing lists!