If you are a regular reader of The Purple Pumpkin Blog, you’ll know that for my Flashback Fridays feature at the moment I’ve been sharing my trip report from our amazing holiday in Orlando, Florida in 2011.
You’ll also know that we are booked to go back this summer!! I share my trip reports at a Disney forum, and have already started to write my pre-trip report to get myself in the holiday planning mode and to help others when it comes to the planning of their Orlando Holiday. I’m going to be sharing that pre-trip report here on my blog, and then in the future, you’ll be able to read my 2nd trip report :)
This page will serve as an index for all the posts…this is what will be coming up:
- The Cast, Re-assembled…who we are!
- Leaving On A Jet Plane…who we’re flying with!
- Holiday Road…what we’re driving!
- Home From Home…where we’re staying!
- Must Dos…things we missed last time, and stuff we want to do again!
- Been There, Done that…things we don’t really want to/need to do again!
- Food, Glorious Food…Restaurants, ADRS and take outs!
- Lessons Learned…what we knowledge we can take from our first trip!
- Retail Therapy…what I [we!] plan on buying!
- The Plan…it’s not set in stone and liable to change!
- Our Disney + Orlando Bucket List!
- Our Disney Autograph Book 2013!
- Our Disney Vacation 2013 Soundtrack!
You’ve read the pre-trippie! Now read the full report here: Back to the Magic 2013