Congratulations to the winner – Laura. F!
I remember watching Mister Maker with my son when he was a little boy – it was such a fun programme, and we would love trying out the makes. One day, for some random reason, I started singing The Shapes song to my niece while we were doing a craft activity together, and she asked me how I knew the song. I explained how, and she told me that she loves Mister Maker!
So when I had an email asking if I would like to review Mister Maker & The Shapes Live! I knew exactly who would love to be my little roving reporter! I’ve not told her yet that we will be going to see the show when it comes to a theatre near us in July, but I just know she is going to love it!
But not only that, I’ve also been given a family ticket to giveaway on my blog. Keep reading to find out more!
Mister Maker & The Shapes Live!
With a fabulous supporting cast and art at its heart, this fantastic live show encourages Mini Makers and grown-ups to sing, dance and make some noise! There’s a big ‘make’ to take part in, lots of audience participation and….The Shapes! Yes, you’ll be able to share the fun with Circle, Square, Rectangle and Triangle too!
“I’m so excited about our 2017 Mister Maker theatre tour! We’ll be singing, dancing and making some amazing arty creations. I can’t wait to share the fun with all my Mini Makers across the UK, so join me, Circle, Triangle, Square and Rectangle for a real arty adventure……..and get ready to make some noise!” – Mister Maker
Where & When
Ready to delight Mini Makers all around the UK, the tour opens at Lichfield Garrick Theatre on May 27th and visits 44 theatres from Edinburgh to Brighton, Ipswich to Belfast! The show is booking through until November 2017. Show running time: Act One 45 mins, Act Two 35 mins (approximate, plus interval)
Full list of theatres, dates, and times can be found on MisterMakerLive.co.uk
Free Mister Maker Activity Sheets
While your waiting for the giveaway to end, why not download these fun Mister Maker activity sheets and try one of the makes at home! Just click on the images to download them.
Win a Family Ticket to Mister Maker & The Shapes Live!
About the prize…
- A family ticket for Mister Maker & The Shapes Live! to any performance of the UK tour.
- Family ticket is 4 seats with a maximum of 2 adults (e.g., 2 adults + 2 children, or 1 adult + 3 children.)
- Meet & Greet with Mister Maker himself!*
- *Meet & Greet is only available at the final performance of the day. Some theatres have two or three performances a day.
How to enter…
- Leave a comment on this blog post answering the following: Check out the locations of the UK tour and tell me which one you would attend, and who you would take with you.
- Leaving the above blog comment is mandatory. All other entry methods are optional.
- This giveaway uses Rafflecopter – follow the prompts in the widget below; you may have to refresh for it to appear. Check out this handy guide on how to use Rafflecopter if you’ve never used it before.
- Terms & Conditions for this giveaway can be found at the end of this post, as well as on the Rafflecopter widget.
- A UK only giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- By taking part in this giveaway all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This giveaway starts on 19/4/17 and ends at midnight on 1/5/17 (BST).
- The prize is a family ticket for Mister Maker & The Shapes Live! to any performance of the UK tour. Family ticket is 4 seats with a maximum of 2 adults (e.g., 2 adults + 2 children, or 1 adult + 3 children.) Meet & Greet with Mister Maker himself!* (1 Prize total). *Meet & Greet is only available at the final performance of the day. Some theatres have two or three performances
- Open to UK residents only.
- Winner will be drawn at random at the end of the promotion.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Entry is via a mandatory comment on this blog post answering the following: Check out the locations of the UK tour and tell me which one you would attend, and who you would take with you.
- Other entry methods are optional.
- All entries are checked. Incorrect entries will be removed.
- The winner will be drawn and notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. Winners are generated randomly via Rafflecopter using Random.org. Please ensure that you type your email correctly when entering and add email@example.com to your safe sender list.
- The winner will also be announced on the Rafflecopter widget, and on Twitter
- If after a reasonable amount of time (28 days), the winner hasn’t made contact with the giveaway promoter, the winner will be declared void and a new winner will be drawn.
- You will have to provide your name, address, phone number, email address, theatre location choice and performance time, which will be passed to the prize sponsors (Dressing Room 5 Ltd) for delivery of the prize. Prize is picked up from the theatre Box Office.
- Please allow up to 28 [working] days for delivery.
- Please contact Michelle at The Purple Pumpkin Blog if you have any questions about this giveaway or these Terms & Conditions.