A holiday to Orlando and Walt Disney World can take a lot of planning! For me, it’s all part of the holiday build up and I love the planning part! For each family holiday that we have had to Disney, I’ve written a pre-trip report, which in turn, can help you with your planning too. Once you’ve read the pre-trip reports, you can go on and read the trip reports!
I also have a page full of Disney + Orlando tips, as well as my 100 Days Of Disney Series. I’m always happy to answer any questions, so just leave a comment in the comments section below or send me an email.
- The First Time 2011 – Pre-Trip Report
- Back To The Magic 2013 – Pre-Trip Report
- Dine Around Disney 2014 – Pre-Trip Report
- Halloween In The Wilderness 2015 – Pre-Trip Report
- WDW-40, 2016 – Pre-Trip Report
- CHibiscus & Holly at The Poly 2017 – Pre-Trip Report