So, whilst I was away in Bruges for the weekend with my hubby, I check in on my emails on the train and saw that I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Lisa at hoopla palooza! She is such a crazy fun blogger…I love her posts! They always make me smile :) It was an honour to receive the award! And here it is…
★✯Thank you Lisa! You’re a Star!✯★
I now have to pass this award on to 15 other bloggers…and there are some rules to follow in doing so:
- thank the person who gave you the award ✔
- include a link to their blog ✔
- select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve discovered recently or follow regularly ✔
- nominate those 15 blogs/bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award (include a link back to your post!) ✔
- finally, tell the people you nominated (and your blog readers) 7 things about yourself ✔
7 Things About Me
1. I’m a self-taught website designer. I first learned how to code websites in 2000 by using a tiny little book that I bought when I got my very first computer at home. The book was called “The Internet” and had a section about HTML and coding websites. I thought to myself “that looks like something I could do” and so I did!
2. I met my husband (4 years wedding anniversary in August…8 years together in November!) online at Love@Lycos…we got to talking and the rest is history ♥
3. I would love to travel to Japan. And Australia. And Egypt. And more of the USA..and Europe…in fact, there are a lot of places in the world I would love to see with my own eyes. I’m envious of those who have travelled around the world. Kind of wish I’d done that when I was in my 20s, but then, I was a new mum at 22…so something to do when we retire!
4. When I was a kid, I did a lot of extra curricular activities including: Brownies, ballet, tap dancing, violin, acting/drama, Irish dancing, Girl Guides…the list went on!
5.My heritage is half Greek-Cypriot, half Lithuanian. I’ve been to Cyprus countless times. I’ve never been to Lithuania.
6. I love the water. I wish I lived near the sea. I’m like a fish in the water and love snorkelling. My dad would take me out snorkelling when I was a kid on holidays to Cyprus, to look for seashells. I’m sure I was a mermaid in a former life!
7. When I was younger, I used to do a lot of collecting of stuff…I had collections of stickers, and erasers, and keyrings, and Garfiled memorabilia, and NKOTB memorabilia, and stamps, and seashells…!! Over the years, the collections have disappeared – to where, I don’t know! The only thing I actively collect these days is fridge magnets. We buy one whenever we go on a trip somewhere. Our fridge is like a memory board. :)
And here are my nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award!
- Alderberry Hill
- Oh My! Creative
- Pinkie For Pink
- My Party Passion
- Daisy Mae Belle
- Love Our Disney
- What’s Cooking, Love?
- A Typical English Home
- Echoes of Laughter
- The Baking Explorer
- Making Memories With Your Kids
- Eye Candy Event Details
- I Got This Martha
- Made In A Day
- The Crazy Kitchen
It was tricky to post just 15 blogs to award…these are just a small selection of those that I love and visit frequently – I hope you check them out some time too :) And once again, thanks to Lisa at hoopla palooza for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!