Now, this was supposed to be yesterday's craft, I took the photo below showing all the materials I would be using to create my pumpkin...and, well, I managed to drop the pot and it smashed -___- So, had to go and buy another one...as it happens, the new pot that I bought was a much nicer shape, so it may have been a blessing in disguise!!
I painted the lid of the pot green, and once dried, wrapped some green floristry wire around and curled up to make tendrils.
For the body of the pumpkin I painted in downstrokes to give some texture to the look of the paint.
Of course, I'm biased, but I adore how this has turned out! It'll probably end up sitting on my desk the whole year round!
As always, you can post your creations over at my current link party or on my Facebook Page. I also have a Pinterest board that you can pin to - just contact me: michelle [at] the purple pumpkin blog [dot] co [dot] uk for me to add you to it!