Lots of new linkers this month – welcome, and thank you for sharing your amazing ideas! I’m going to be featuring 3 of my favourites this month…Please grab your featured button below and post to your blog!
And a big thank you to all my party guests who came to my eighth party last month – you are all wonderful! I loved visiting new blogs and seeing all the great ideas. I hope that the link parties at The Purple Pumpkin blog continue to grow…So please help spread the word!!
Been here before? Then jump straight in and join the party!
I just love this decoration from Alderberry Hill, so pretty and stylish! I’m off out to buy a glass block as soon as I can, so I can give this a go for Halloween (or maybe even for Christmas too!)
|Halloween Glass Block with Lights from Alderberry Hill|
I am seeing so many gorgeous Autumn wreaths on Pinterest and whilst visiting Blogland, and this very pretty one was shared by Life on Lakeshore Drive. I just love the colours – especially the purple!
|Tulle Wreath from Life on Lakeshore Drive|
And finally, these yummy looking Cinnamon Buns from A Sweet Baker sound delicious! I lurve cinnamon buns!
|Cinnamon Buns with Cream Cheese Frosting from A Sweet Baker|
Or you can add a text link…
On with this weeks party!!
No theme this month, just link up something you have created – be it cooking, crafting, baking, sewing, printing, designing, partying, scrapping, organising…! Pass on the word about the link party here at The Purple Pumpkin Blog!
To join the party simply use the button at the end of this post to add a link to your blog post (please make sure you link to the specific post) with a recipe, craft, idea, design, party (or whatever!) that you have created/designed! You can even add several links if you so wish!
There are a five simple rules…and here they are…
- The link must be to something you have cooked, crafted, created!
- Please, no links to ads, giveaways, shops, link parties etc
- Please try and visit other links at the party and leaving a nice message, and maybe how you found them. As bloggers, we like to receive comments and find out where visitors are coming from!
- Please grab one of the link buttons (or text link) below and post on your blog.
- At the end of the month, I will feature some of the links, so when I do, be sure to grab a ‘featured on’ button (which will be available on that post). You must be linking via a button or text link to be featured!
I’ve created a page where you can add your own [regular] Link Party, just visit this page and add your link! Links should be to your main Link Party page, using your link party button as the graphic. Please add the day that you hold your party. Link parties should be for food, craft, design, party, creative, mommy, organising type blogs only please!
Or you can add a text link…
The Purple Pumpkin Blog Link Party #9
Want to start your own party? Click here! InLinkz