Welcome to the sixth Link Party at The Purple Pumpkin Blog!
But first…let me showcase the top three links from last week’s party…it was a bit quiet at this weeks party, I guess everyone is out enjoying the summer! And I don’t blame you!! Since there were only three of us in this weeks link party – I’m featuring y’all, including myself 😀
|1st Birthday Puppy Party fromWhat’s Cooking, Love?|
|Homemade Caramel Pear Frozen Yogurt from Back to the Basics!|
|Olympic Favour Bags from The Purple Pumpkin Blog|
Thank you so much for sharing your links and such awesome ideas. Please grab your featured button below and post to your blog!
And a big thank you to everyone who participated in my fifth party last week! I loved visiting new blogs and seeing all the great ideas. I hope that the link parties at The Purple Pumpkin blog continue to grow! So please, spread the word!!
On with this weeks party!!
No theme this week, just link up something you have created – be it cooking, crafting, baking, sewing, printing, designing, partying, scrapping, organising…! Pass on the word about the link party here at The Purple Pumpkin Blog!
|My London 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Party Details|
To join the party simply use the button at the end of this post to add a link to your blog post (please make sure you link to the specific post) with a recipe, craft, idea, design, party (or whatever!) that you have created! It doesn’t matter where in the world you are, if you’ve done something patriotic recently (or a while ago!) you can link up. You can even add several links if you so wish!
There are a five simple rules…and here they are…
- The link must be to something you have created
- Please, no links to ads, giveaways, shops, link parties etc
- Pass it forward by visiting at least two other links and leaving a nice message, and maybe how you found them – as bloggers, we like to receive comments and find out where visitors are coming from!
- Please grab one of the link buttons below and post on your blog.
- At the end of the week, I will feature some of the links, so when I do, be sure to grab a ‘featured on’ button (which will be available on that post)
If you have never joined a link party before, don’t be shy! Just post your link following the steps at the end of the post and submit your recipe, craft, idea, design, party (or whatever!) It took me a while to join in at a link party, but I think they’re great fun, and you get to see lots of different blogs and ideas
I hold link parties every Thursday, so remember to stop by and add your links!