Welcome to the third Link Party at The Purple Pumpkin Blog!
But first…let me showcase the top three links from last week’s party…
Thank you so much for sharing your links and such awesome ideas. They definitely given me food for thought and I look forward to trying some of them out! Please grab your featured button below and post to your blog!
And a big thank you to everyone who participated in my second party last week! I loved visiting new blogs and seeing all the great patriotic ideas. I hope that the link parties at The Purple Pumpkin blog continue to grow!
On with this weeks party!!
No theme this week, just link up something you have created – be it cooking, crafting, baking, sewing, printing, designing, scrapping, organising…! Pass on the word about the link party here at The Purple Pumpkin Blog!
To join the party simply use the button at the end of this post to add a link to your blog post (please make sure you link to the specific post) with a recipe, craft, idea, design, party (or whatever!) that you have created! It doesn’t matter where in the world you are, if you’ve done something patriotic recently (or a while ago!) you can link up. You can even add several links if you so wish!There are a five simple rules…and here they are…
- The link must be to something you have created
- Please, no links to ads, giveaways, shops, link parties etc
- Help spread the blog love by visiting at least one other link and leaving a nice message, and maybe how you found them – as bloggers, we like to receive comments and find out where visitors are coming from!
- Please grab one of the link buttons below and post on your blog. You must be linked to be featured!
- At the end of the week, I will feature some of the links, so when I do, be sure to grab a ‘featured on’ button (which will be available on that post)
It would be great if you followed my blog by subscribing to my feed or joining me on Facebook!If you have never joined a link party before, don’t be shy! Just post your link following the steps at the end of the post and submit your recipe, craft, idea, design, party (or whatever!) It took me a while to join in at a link party, but I think they’re great fun, and you get to see lots of different blogs and ideas
This is my third link party, and I really hope that some of you will join in and we can all get some great ideas from each other! I plan on holding a link party every Thursday so remember to stop by!
The Purple Pumpkin Blog Link Party #3
[inlinkz_linkup id=172453 mode=1]
Want to start your own party? Click here! InLinkz