The sun is *finally* out in the UK and since I like to theme things up every now and again, there is a theme for this first link party - Fun in the Sun! Simply use the button at the end of this post to add a link to your blog post (please make sure you link to the specific post) with a recipe, craft, idea, design, party (or whatever!) that you have created, with a summer theme. You can even add several links if you so wish! And it doesn't even have to be a recent post - any post from your blog is fine!
|Blue Skies at Lake Louisa State Park, Florida, August 2011|
There are a five simple rules...and here they are...
- The link must be to something you have created
- Please, no links to ads, giveaways, shops, link parties etc
- Help spread the blog love by visiting other links and leaving a nice message, and maybe how you found them - as bloggers, we like to know where visitors are coming from!
- Grab one of the link buttons below and post on your blog
- At the end of the week, I will feature some of the links, so when I do, be sure to grab a 'featured on' button (which will be available on that post)
It would be really lovely if you followed my blog by subscribing to my feed or joining me on Facebook!
If you have never joined a link party before, don't be shy! Just post your link following the steps at the end of the post and submit your recipe, craft, idea, design, party (or whatever!) It took me a while to join in at a link party, but I think they're great fun, and you get to see lots of different blogs and ideas :)
Since this is my first link party, I really hope that some of you will join in and we can all get some great ideas from each other! I plan on holding a link party every week, so remember to stop by!
Or you can add a text link...
The Purple Pumpkin Blog Link Party #1
Fun in the Sun!