I must be stark raving bonkers to be attempting another 100 Days of Disney series, but with that time to go now until our Halloween In The Wilderness 2015 trip, I need to buck up my ideas and get into the Disney spirit (not that it takes much!)
You may remember my 100 Days of Disney last year, that I started with a friend of mine (who is sadly no longer blogging), where I posted a Disney related post every day for 100 days – sometimes I was a bit late, but all 100 days are there!
I decided to theme each day, making it a bit easier for me to focus my posts, and it is likely that I will do the same again. I should have planned this a bit better, but typical me, leaves it right until the last moment.
Here are the themes and what you can expect from 100 Days of Disney 2015:
- Monday: Disney Crafts or Disney Printables
- Tuesday: Disney Dining or Disney Vacation Planning
- Wednesday: Around Walt Disney World or Disney Resorts or Disney Photography
- Thursday: Disney Theme Parks or Disney Rides + Attractions or Disney Shows + Parades
- Friday: Disney Fashion or Disney Merchandise
- Saturday: Disney Movies
- Sunday: Disney Songs
- ALL the 100 Days of Disney blog posts
I am also hosting 100 Days of Disney – The Blogger Linky where you can add your Disney related blog posts for the next 100 days! I look forward to reading your posts!
And all that is in addition to everything else I have got planned, and need to write about! I told you I was bonkers!